Hope you read my post of Installation Of Selenium Web driver in Eclipse. before starting this post of adding Test NG plugin in Selenium Webdriver.
- After successful execution of sample script mentioned in Installation Of Selenium Web driver in Eclipse. now we can add Test NG plugin.
- Go to Help-> Install New Software
- And click on Add button present in front of “Work with” text box and paste http://beust.com/eclipse in “Location:” and click on OK button.
- Check the check box of TestNG and click on link “Next” , now TestNG plugin installation starts.
- After complete installation, your TestNG jar by default will store in lib folder or folder where all other selenium jars are stored.
- To check whether TestNG jar is added in external jar , Right click on project then Build Path- > Configure Build Path – > Check whether TestNG jar is added in Libraries.
- Now you are configured TestNG with eclipse now whenever you create any new project just add all jars through Add External jars button from where selenium jars presents and with those jars only TestNG jar also gets added.
Hope this will helpful to you . Your Comments and suggestions are welcome.